Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Annoying mom comment

I have to say I really love when mom’s offer their opinion without being asked.


There was a new mom at our morning activity group who I thought could’ve been a possible friendly aquatiance until she made a comment to me while I was feeding Olivia her Gerber yogurt (Gerber’s doesn’t need to be refrigerated). Sure it’s not the best choice in a snack, but it keeps her full till we get home.


So, this sweet mom decides to chime in with her two cents. “Oh, you feed her Gerber yogurt?”


“Yes, I do when we are out, I have Yo Toddler yogurt at home.”


Her nice response, “I don’t buy Gerber because it has so much sugar”.


All I could say was, “OK”.


Really, who feels they need to say something as your child is eating it? I wanted to be rude and say, “great and I care because?” But I couldn’t bring myself to say anything. All I could do was place her name on my annoying mom list.


Unfortunately, my annoying mom list is getting longer all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment