Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Annoyed again

So the other morning during a morning mom activity I overheard a conversation about baby snacks.


A mom of one baby was saying she wasn't sure what kind of snacks to give her boy. He didn't care for the baby puffs.


I thought here is my chance to share something (when I normally wouldn’t bother). "I gave her baby mums, they are easy to hold and dissolve fast". "But they can become sticky".


I had one in our diaper bag and showed this woman. " Here's one, see the shape is easy to hold onto."



Her response, "oh it looks like styrofoam. I don't think I want him to eat something that looks like styrofoam, he may think styrofoam is ok to eat. I will have to think about that one".


My thought, "Seriously weirdo. Don’t infants try to put anything in their mouth no matter the shape, texture or size. Good luck with that. I guess my baby is going to eat paper, cardboard and styrofoam, crazy me."


My response, "Ok."

2 comments:

  1. I love you Adaline and now realize that when you may be giving a quiet polite smile, you are really telling me how stupid I am! Just kidding. You handled that well, she will learn soon enough. You have more insight that she thinks she does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a dummy. Soon she will learn that her kid will eat way worse things than stryofoam! ha.

    ReplyDelete