Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's true...

Last week after stroller strides, I was standing in line at Starbucks, waiting for my grande non-fat misto, when a woman asked me a question.


“Do you run, is that why you have a BOB stroller ?”


My response, “yes I do run, this stroller is why I wanted a baby”. “Once I found out I was pregnant my first thought was, now I get a BOB”. I loved the blank look on her face, she thought I was kidding. I’m not.


Come on I’m sure we all have or had our own selfish reasons for wanting a child. Mine just happened to involve pushing a cool stroller while running. Was my reason suppose to be, I wanted to gain pregnancy pounds, have my body never be the same, push a child out me, and have her take charge of my life? Didn’t think so.


Lucky for my little lady, caring for her comes way before running...it’s a tight race.


We all have our own reasons for wanting a baby..right?


1 comment: